Print spooler software manages all the printing operations on a printer. A printer spooler, like other software, can become corrupted or malfunction for a number of reasons. This problem is common in printers around the world. We’ve created a step-by-step guide below to help you fix the HP printer spooler problem quickly.
Step to Solve HP Printer Spooler Error
- First, make sure your HP printer is turned off.
- Click the Windows key or the Start option on your computer. Browse for Control Panel options and click on them. You can also search for Control Panel and select it from the search results.
- Once the Control Panel window opens, click on the Administrative Tools option.
- Double-click the option to open the service. This will open a new browser.
- Scroll down and find the Print Spooler option in the Services window.
- Next, right-click on the Print Spooler option to select the Stop option. To find the print job in the queue, minimize the window.
- You should remove any corrupted print jobs from the list, especially those that have completely failed to print.
- You will then need to return to the Print Spooler window. Right-click on it to activate it. Finally, turn on your HP printer.
This is the way to solve hp printer error 0xc18a0206. However, if you have questions or are having trouble following the instructions, please contact our third-party customer service team. Our technical experts are skilled and experienced in handling any HP Printer related problem.
Our team of talented and experienced experts is one of the leaders in third-party HP Printer Helpdesk. We strive to provide the best possible solutions to customers’ queries. We can accommodate experts who are familiar with the nuances of any HP printer issue, no matter how complex.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email, live chat, or helpline number. All lines are available round the clock. You can contact us anytime, anywhere.